My friend and blog-friend Lucy, always has fun things like this on her blog so I thought I would join her….
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
No, i wait for it. I am paranoid of breaking the law – as any good citizen should be! haha :) but no, i couldn’t do it, i would feel MUCH to MUCH guilt!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
oh gosh…that’s a toughie…it’s been a heck of a 24 hours!! I probably wouldn’t change anything because a lot of big discoveries/realizations have been made.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I respond in the comments.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
oh so many to name!!! toy story, beauty and the beast, monster’s inc, aladdin…
5. Do you recycle?
yes i do
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
i love any type of board or card game :)
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
yes but not for a long while…when i was a kid i used to dream that the sasquatch was trying to chase me into a basement and kill me…wonderful eh!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That i hate working for so little money, but needed the money! haha
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
um, i guess i would have to say i buy more than i borrow.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
I don’t think I have repeated any of my fashion trends because they were HORRIBLE! hahaha :)
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Mostly in December at some point, but if the need arises I pick stuff up throughout the year…
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Yes, when I found out my friend and I were going to be allowed to travel alone (with a tour bus) to Detroit to see the Backstreet Boys!!!!!!!! :)