Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DONE, DONE, DONE

THAT'S IT!!!!! I'm done being half-assed (sorry for crude word, couldn't think of anything else...). I'm done doing things partly, only trying some of the time. I"M DONE!! I'm so mad at myself for not having the will power, stick-to-it-iveness.... I"M DONE!! I'm done letting sweets have control over me in such a major way! I NEED to lose this weight...not want, NEED. I've GOTTA do this! I HAVE TOO!!!!!!

I have been tracking with weight watchers and "trying" for 6 weeks now and only lost 5lbs. I keep going up and down, up and down and I'm done with that. I keep complaining that my jeans don't fit, but who's fault is that?!?!? If I'm not willing to do something about it, I'm not allowed to complain!! So I'm going to try and keep up with my weekly posts here to put it out there as well in a group I'm in on facebook. So here are my goals for this week:

GOALS:
- Drink 4 water bottles a day
- Eat more fruits and veggies!!!
- RESIST!!!! I WILL have will power. I WILL have will power...
- PRAY specifically for people in the group for specific goals - if you need a specific prayer from here leave me a comment.

please, please, please pray for me. I know power of prayer works. I am going to make it a priority to make time for prayer as well. I think having God in my corner to do this will make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment