Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Frustrations

I have had some major frustrations in my life lately. It just seems like somethings will never let up and that is frustrating!!!

I have found out that I will have to pay additional taxes this year, even after paying extra out of every single pay cheque I received....frustrating...

Hearing something you are about to buy is one price and then all of a sudden it goes up...frustrating

Hearing many friends around you are getting into school boards and making money...frustrating

Trying to work three jobs to pay bills/loans/etc... and still not being able to make it each month...frustrating.

I keep praying to God that he will lead me to a path that will finally be a little less bumpy. I know that God does not give us anything we cannot handle, but I really think I am coming to my breaking point. It is hard to go through life with so many frustrating disappointments!

Well see I told ya some posts would be completely me complaining!! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment