Thursday, March 12, 2009

Praise the Lord!

My father had heart surgery today to implant a new defibralator device so his heart can be paced and hopefully he will not have many if any more heart episodes. I am praising the Lord because it went well!!! It went quicker than the doctors thought, he is resting comfortably in the hospital watching his curling :) I am happy to be able to go with my Uncle Art to pick them up in Toronto...if all goes well at the defib clinic in the AM...So praise the Lord that my dad is ok! I need my papa so much and am terrified to lose him anytime soon. I thank the Lord every day for the family I have, the family I am about to be related to and the friends who I consider family. Even though my life may seem in shambles some times, I know my family, future family and family friends will be there for me! I can see this support on facebook as so many people stand behind me. So PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment