Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I now present to you….Mr & Mrs Walker

On October 17, 2009 at 1:00pm my life long dream and prayers came true.

I married the man that the Lord had sent to me.  He is a wonderful man, who has a huge heart, helping hands and is a huggable husband…sorry we’re learning the letter H in class this week!

jord black and white

The Lord blessed us with wonderful friends to spend the day with, a great weather day and a wonderful photographer!

Boys fooling aroundfield group

Jordan and I could not have asked for a greater day! I think we had kept it so simple that there was nothing that could go wrong and thankfully nothing did!

cut the cake

girls and trish

mom dad trish jordan

It will definitely take some getting used to, to be Mrs. Walker, but i am really enjoying the ring of it! :)

1 comment:

  1. ...enjoying the "ring" of it. tee hee, nice pun! Congratulations on your marriage! Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete