Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 24

Well here we are, Week 24, and I am realizing ONE thing I don't like about being pregnant. See, I get migraines...bad ones...tension headaches...bad ones. Nothing seems to alleviate the pain but pain killers. I can't take them now. I'm sorry, but Tylenol Regular strength just don't cut it!

I love my little ducky, he is so special to me already and totally worth the pain. But, it doesn't mean i can't complain! I had a very sleepless night last night because my neck and shoulder were pounding so terribly I could not sleep. Saw a chiropractor today and a little bit of relief. I don't want to keep chowing down Tylenol, but what else do I do? I used my little hand held massager, I used a "heating" thing, nothing worked....bleh!

But then I think, well if I could actually take something stronger there is someone SOOOOO special to me already who wouldn't be here. So ya know what, I'm willing to take the extra aches and pains to be a good Mama Duck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment