Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 39

WOW!! I can't believe I have made it this far! I honestly and truly never felt like this day would come! Although this pregnancy has seemed to fly by, it still seems so long to the unknown end.
I am a very anxious and impatient person. I like to know details, I like to plan, I like to prepare and MOST of all....I HATE SURPRISES!!! Surprises give me panic attacks, they make me cry when I don't know what is happening and can't prepare myself! I used to sneak through all of my Christmas gifts so I would know what I was expecting and it gave me comfort.
Well this little Dude living inside of me doesn't know this about me...or rather, he doesn't care! I know he will come at his own pace, I know he will come into this world when he is ready and it will be perfect. But dang-nab-it, I just wanna know when he will come!
I am so ready for him to come visit us for the rest of our lives. I am ready to be a Momma and to see my parents being Grandparents. I am ready to see how my husband handles being a Daddy.
So c'mon Little Ducky!!!!!! Make your way into our lives sooner than later so that we and your far -away Grandma get a good visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment