Friday, September 9, 2011

Papa


August has NOT been a good month for me. August has been terrible. On August 1st I lost my father. It is the most tragic thing that has happened to me so far in this life. My family is crushed, my mother is without her Love, I'm without my dear Papa and my brother is without his Dad. I will one day write the details, but I just can't yet.

We miss him so much and I still find myself tearing up daily thinking about my precious Daddy.

One thing I am thankful for....he got to meet his Grandson, Zachary. He was soooooo proud of that little boy, he loved him so very much! I now know why God allowed me to get pregnant when I did.

Well my brain isn't working so well tonight and I think I need to go to bed. I know this was an odd post and I will post more about my Dad, but this is all I can handle tonight.

Here is the picture that we had at his funeral. Still makes me cry...miss you so much Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, I know this has been very difficult for you. I have lost people very close to me and I have come to believe that we never really get over it. This is not just a new chapter in your life. It is an entirely different book! Praise God that he is not only the main character in all of our books, but the author. I pray with all of my heart that you will turn to Him as you miss your earthly father. God bless you, sweetie.

    Love,
    Tereasa

    ReplyDelete