Friday, September 2, 2011

Week One

Well here I sit. Week one is done. I lost 3.8 pounds by just managing my food. I did manage a walk one morning, but I forgot to bring my shoes to the Sault so I had some BIG blisters from my sandals. Now I have my shoes and am just waiting for the next moment to walk. I like walking in the morning because it is fresh, cooler and gets my day going. I am hoping for more morning walks when my sweet little son wakes me up oh so early!


So back to the 3.8...woohoo!!!!! I think it's great and I want it to keep going. We have had several meals that weren't the best because we were out. Also, how does ice cream become so appealing the moment I am trying to eat healthier?!?!?!? But, anyways, I want to keep up the loss so I will keep trying, I will keep making wise decisions and I will keep drinking my water!!!


Gotta keep going, gotta keep losing, gotta do it!!!!!!!!!


It's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment