Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 2

Well week 2 is finished and didn't do so well this time. I went up 2.8 lbs. I didn't eat well, but I was walking so I guess food is truly 90% of it all. I stuck to my points though so I'm not entirely sure why I went up so dramatically.

I recommitted after my last weigh-in and have been doing well again. Here's hoping this week can be a better week.


Today wasn't the greatest eating since we traveled all day today. I didn't get to drink my water (for fear of always having to pee!) and I had Wendy's for lunch. I tracked my food, I was honest, I didn't hide my fast food outing at all. I stayed within my points. Tomorrow if I can get up the will I need to go grocery shopping and get everything I need. But first, I think I need to prepare a detailed menu plan and grocery list so that I don't go off balance again.

This is hard! I love food, I love eating, I love tasting. I know it's not about denying, but in moderation, but it has to be about denying to an extent. I have to deny myself fast food everyday, I have to deny myself the pleasure of eating chocolate as I was. Now, how I was eating wasn't healthy, wasn't right and wasn't good for me. But it was wonderful. I truly believe I am addicted to food. I know it's not an excuse and I'm not using it as one to keep eating. I am done being fat and I know exactly what to do to get it to leave. Now if that will power of mine would just make the commitment to me and stick around!!

1 comment:

  1. Tricia,
    I pray for your journey right now, that God will be your comfort. You have chosen a very difficult time to try to lose weight! I admire you for that, but pray that it will not break you. Every single person can relate to turning to something other than God to fill the empty places in our lives, be it food or otherwise. I have many addictions! Don't just deny food right now. Deny yourself and ask God to fill you. He is faithful and you will find great freedom when it is by his strength you live!

    Love, your sister in Christ,
    Tereasa

    ReplyDelete